New eye-catching pop-up Versicarte street food-style carts
The new Pop-up Versicartes offer operators increased versatility. The range of compact hot, cold and ambient mobile displays are mobile so that they can be set up to serve specific types of food away from the main servery area, reducing bottlenecks.
The Pop-up Versicartes are designed for maximum visual impact. The units house eye-catching magnetic graphics that can be easily removed and changed to promote the latest menu items or to display the venue’s branding. As the signage can be refreshed easily they can help boost meal take up – reflecting new menus, initiatives or to promote specials or themes.Versicarte Buffet Units (PDF)
- Low cost RETAIL STYLE solution – ideal for SCHOOL CATERING
- Wide range of mobile hot, chilled and ambient modules
- Heated / illuminated gantry with glass shelf / sneeze screen
- Eye-catching magnetic graphics panels are easily swapped to suit your own style and menu
- Graphics be printed to suit your own artwork or branding
- Most units run from standard 10amp supply
- Optional tray slides and end shelves can be used for impulse display, condiments and napkins all in one place
The Pop-up Versicartes are available for hot or cold food. The cold model features refrigerated wells that are ideal for keeping chilled salad and snacks at safe serving temperatures, while the heated model features a bains marie to keep menu items at the optimum temperature. All heated units have Versigen’s Sahara fan heating system, which maintains food quality and safety while ensuring energy efficiency.
The new Versicarte is easy to install as it runs from a standard 10amp plug, this means it can be quickly moved and resited where needed. Constructed from robust stainless steel, the units are built to last. Removable grid shelves make cleaning easy and in the heated and refrigerated units help ensure effective air circulation.
The units feature an illuminated gantry, with safety bulbs, and a glass shelf to show food off to its best advantage. A glass sneeze screen protects the food. Optional tray rails and slides and drop-down end shelves can be used for maximising profits through impulse purchases or for storing condiments and napkins.