The world’s first effective bump-n-go collision protector
Park Sentry® is a new, attractive way to add a layer of effective protection around parking structure columns. Park Sentry® adds a soft, scratch-resistant layer of protection around concrete columns, protecting both columns and vehicles from collision damage.
Easily applied with few or no tools, Park Sentry® increases the visibility of the column to help avoid collisions altogether. With Park Sentry® installed, vehicles can confidently park closer to the columns, virtually expanding the usable parking space.
Moulded from a thin layer of specifically engineered ARPRO® material, Park Sentry® buffers the column with scratch-free padding. Park Sentry®’s unique design offers extra protection in the 90 degree corners where most collision damage occurs. Park Sentry® can be customized to fit any square or rectangular concrete column.
Ideal for car-park applications because it maximizes protection and increases parking space.
- Bump-N-Go protection for square and round car park columns.
- Superior material protects vehicles and columns.
- Made of ARPRO®, a high tech material specifically engineered to absorb impact.
- Oil, chemical, water and flame resistant and 100% recyclable.
- Thin design virtually adds space to parking structures – vehicles can now park closer to columns.
- Can be customized to fit around any square or round column, pole, pipe or curb.
- Specially designed flat panels give progressive resistance, offering soft protection for slight bumps, and more resistance when needed to absorb harder collisions.
- Extra thickness at corners to resist damage at the most vulnerable spots (square models).
- Hides and protects damaged columns and walls without an expensive paint job.
- Seamless design modernizes the look of any garage.
- Extensions available for larger walls and columns.
|Description:||Car park bump protector|
|Material:||Specifically engineered ARPRO® material.|
|Column Size:||Square kit perfectly fits 610 x 610mm column (can be cut to fit custom size). Round kit wraps exactly around 610mm diameter column.|
|Installation:||One person installation (straps included).|