Pallet Live Racking Features:
- Gravity fed metal castor wheel racking system
- Delivers improved picking speeds of up to 200%
- Operates on a first in, first out (FIFO) stock management system
- No congestion for pickers and re-stockers due to them working in different aisles
- Increased efficiency and productivity due to product consolidation
- Roller beds have a weight capacity of up 500kg
- Offers split case stock management
- Delivers savings in time, manpower and materials
- Integratable with pick to light and pick to sound systems
- Offers good stock rotation
R&D Behind Pallet Live Racking
Our pallet live storage systems are heavy duty units that have been specifically developed to use gravity to increase stock picking speeds. The gravity fed system increases picking productivity whilst reducing floor space consumed.
This system saves on labour, as it allows pickers to work in the front of the aisle while the replenishes stand in the back of the aisle working on a first in, first out stock rotation. Pallet Live storage delivers full carton picking.
The system operates on steel castor wheels, navigating goods down a channel to employees in the picking aisles.
The separation in pickers and replenishes aisles results in goods self-presenting in the picking aisle, further increasing productivity and efficiency.