Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking at a Glance
- Optimum system within limited floor space
- Utilises vertical head space, reducing residency cost per pallet location
- Compatible with turret trucks and stock pickers
- High density unit through reduced aisle widths
- Increased productivity through product consolidation
- Each pallet can be located and moved individually (100% Accessibility)
- Easy beam adjustment accommodates variable pallet heights
- Offers first in, first out inventory management (FIFO)
R&D Behind Narrow Aisle Racking
The Narrow Aisle Racking system has been developed with reduced aisle widths to offer higher density storage without compromising accessibility. By having narrower aisles, stock is consolidated, resulting in increased storage efficiency. We have designed the system with a 8-10mm forged steel guide rail allowing turret trucks and stock pickers to operate safely within the smaller aisles.
The unit offers reduced twisting and excellent resistance to frontal impact damage via roll formed double crimped box beams. The beams are securely locked into place through work hardened spring steel beam clips that locate directly into the column, preventing accidental dislodgement. The oval shape radius is a design unique to our pallet racking. Located within the beam connectors, the radius ensures even weight distribution through the increased surface area, giving the unit a longer lifespan.
The Pallet Racking uprights have been designed with an exaggerated flange to give the system extra strength, and ensures they will withstand the beam loading. The system has been designed with specific horizontal and diagonal bracing to transfer the load into the ground.
Our Selective Pallet Racking are the ONLY Australian manufacturer with reversible uprights that can be re-used in the event of damage. The uprights are designed as one piece, without a splice to ensure the units strength.
- Post Protection
- Mesh Decks
- Galvanised Beams
- Particle Board
- Galvanised Board