Double Deep Pallet Racking Features:
- Ability to store multiple pallet quantities of each product line
- Guide rails available to assist in loading and unloading goods
- Stores 2-4 deep pallets within one rack offering 50% pallet accessibility
- Easy beam adjustment accommodates variable pallet heights
- Constructed from roll formed steel providing strength and rigidity
- Particle board and mesh decks available to create shelf levels
- Offers first in last out inventory management (FILO)
- Accessories available to accommodate unit load type
- Created from roll formed double crimp box beams for optimum strength and durability
R&D Behind Double Deep Racking
Specifically designed to hold 2-4 deep pallets within a single and double entry rack.
The unit allows for higher density storage whilst maintaining 50% accessibility. The post sections are roll formed galvanised high tensile steel, giving the unit strength, consistency and a corrosive resistant finish.
The Double Deep Racking has the roll formed double crimped box beam design, as it minimises twisting and provides excellent resistance to frontal impact damage. Double Deep Racking Unique design, work hardened spring steel beam clips locate directly into the column, ensuring the beams are securely locked into place and prevents accidental dislodgement. Even weight distribution is maintained through the APC oval shape radius within the beam connectors. This design offers a larger surface area to spread the load weight and increases the systems lifespan.
- Guide Rail
- Post Protection
- Particle Board
- Mesh Desks
- Galvanised Board