5516PSPH 40L Corrosive Storage Cabinet
This cabinet is specially made from polyethylene plastic material, providing superior resistance for the storage of corrosive chemicals. These include chemicals such as Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid, Nitric Acid and other substances highly aggressive to metal.
- Constructed with 19mm thick polyethylene plastic sheet material including frame, doors and shelves.
- Acid resistant liquid tight seal in all panel joints.
- Self-closing door with internal door opening latch.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Self latching handle with key lock.
- Venting kits supplied with all models (may be fitted at installation if required).
Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Capacity: 40kg or L
- Material of Construction: Polyethylene
- Type: Single
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5512P-29
- Trays: 1
- External (mm): 770(h) x 600(w) x 466(d)
- Internal (mm): 580(h) x 560(w) x 420(d)
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Indoor Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS 1940 “The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids”.