5530ASPH160L Corrosive Storage Cabinet
This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Cabinet door is fitted with an all stainless steel piano hinge for added protection.
- Internal door opening latch (as required by the Standards)
- Each shelf is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakage.
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection.
Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Capacity: 160kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Type: 2 Door
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5517PH-29
- Trays: 2
- Extra Tray: 5517-29T
- External (mm): 1295(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
- Internal (mm): 1015(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Indoor Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS 1940 “The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids”.