Conduit Racking Features:
- Available both as an open sided rack or a complete unit for heavy goods
- Reduced stock waste from horizontal compression
- Clear visual stock control
- Increased productivity through easy product access
- Increased cube utilisation through goods being stored vertically
- Ideal for limited floor space and narrow aisles
- Visually presents product for ease of selection
- Easy counting of product required
- Stop small sections of product being pushed to the back of the rack
- Minimises space used for storage
R&D Behind Conduit Racking
Our conduit racking is constructed from selective pallet racking that has been configured to form vertical bays within the rack. This horizontal design acts as a protective storage system for piping, wood and automotive products.
The horizontal design also offers reduced stock loss and wastage from compression due to the design of the goods being stored vertically.
Conduit racking offers increased productivity due to the easy access to stock and clearer visual stock control.