Carton Live Racking Features:
- Gravity fed plastic castor wheel racking system
- Delivers improved picking speeds of up to 200%
- Operates on a first in first out (FIFO) stock management system
- No congestion for pickers and re-stockers due to them working in different aisles
- Increase efficiency and productivity due to product consolidation
- Suitable for operations within freezers and chillers
- Roller beds have a weight capacity of up 500kg
- Offers split case stock management
- Delivers savings in time, manpower and materials
- Integratable with pick to light and pick to sound systems
- Offers good stock rotation
R&D Behind Carton Live Racking
Our carton live storage systems have been specifically developed to use gravity to increase stock picking speeds.
It is a gravity fed picking system that increases picking productivity whilst reducing floor space consumed.
This storage system saves on labour, as it allows pickers to work in the front of the aisle while the replenishers stand in the back, working on a first in, first out stock rotation.
This separation of picking staff from replenishment staff also improves OHS conditions by removing forklift hazards. Carton live storage systems can deliver both full and split carton picking.
The system operates on small plastic castor wheels, navigating goods down a channel to employees in the picking aisles.
The separation in pickers and replenishes aisles results in goods self-presenting in the picking aisle, further increasing productivity and efficiency.